We all know that it is very dangerous to play with fire. Especially in a tight room where there is nothing to extinguish the fire. In this video you will see similar situation where a Japanese guy accidentally set his apartment on fire.
The video starts with the guy on live stream and most probably he was trying to make us discover how dangerous it can be when playing with fire. It all began when he was trying to lights up a match, but as it gone wrong his room full of boxes, tissues and papers add up the strength of fire even more.